Seeking orthodontic care is a big decision, start your voyage to a healthier smile with an initial consultation where all of your questions and concerns will be addressed.
Your First Visit
Your initial consultation is your opportunity to discover the treatment options best suited to your needs and find out if our practice is the right fit for you. Curious about what to expect? Here is a quick guide taking you through the process step by step. The initial consultation is the opportunity for the doctor to get to know you and for you to get to know our practice. The doctor will perform an exam and explain the treatment options which he recommends to treat your unique case. Below is a quick guide that will explain in more detail what to expect from your initial visit.
- First, we will collect your forms and process them so we can offer you personalized service.
- From there, we will show you around the office and have you meet the staff so you can get a better idea of the level of service that we offer.
- Now, it is time for Dr. Borisson to perform the oral exam and diagnostics.
- Based on the exam, Dr. Borisson will explain your diagnosis and the treatment options available to you.
- After you get a chance to ask questions about your diagnosis and treatment plan, you will be led to the reception area to learn about our flexible financing options and to schedule your next appointment.
We consider it important to remain as affordable as possible without sacrificing the quality of our professional care. We will work hard to find a financial offer that makes sense for every patient’s needs by offering discounts for paying in full, offering payment plans and financing options, or accepting payment by credit card. Even if you think that dental treatment is not within your budget, see us before giving up. We will work with you to find a way that will make it feasible to pay for a healthier and prettier smile.
We only accept Premier and PPO plans. If you have a Premier or PPO plan, we will coordinate with your insurance provider to determine how much they will cover and will work to maximize your coverage as we can. Any portion that your insurance provider does not cover will be your responsibility to pay. Our team will assist you every step of the way when you file claims with your insurance company. Accepted Insurances:
- Assurant Health
- Delta Dental
- MetLife Dental
- United Concordia Dental